Pool wire welded mesh
Paper-backed wire mesh is used in the construction and forming of in-ground swimming pools. Applied after framing, the waterproof barrier helps stabilize the excavated pool area and provides a secure backing for the concrete and limits concrete waste.
Wax-coated with glass reinforcing fibers embedded in the paper for additional strength
• Kraft paper combined with cloth woven from complex PVC flat threads, weigh is 155 165g/m2
• Very flexible for use in swimming pool construction as a form for gunite buildup
• 12- gauge galvanized electrically welded mesh
• Supplied in rolls 48" wide x 125' long for a total of 500 square feet
• Also suitable for other free form applications such as miniature golf courses or stucco framing.
We product this pool ourself and use the high quality welded mesh and brow paper, It is very popular in the concstruction and can save many cost for building.
If buyer have your own size for the pool wire mesh , we also can do it as buyer request.
We will give the lowest price with high quality for the pool wire mesh.
|ligth weight||Heavy weight|
|Roll Size||4ft x 125ft||4ft x 125ft|
|Roll/ 20 FT||351||189|