1. Steel wire mesh Welded Gabion are wire mesh containers welded with high quality steel mesh. They can be filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass gravity retaining structures. Owing to their inflexibility, welded gabions can not adapt to differential settlement or be used in water courses. In comparison with woven wire gabions, welded gabions offer a higher strength. In order to meet different project requirements, various wire diameters and unit sizes are available for welded gabion boxes.
2. Technical Note of the Welded Gabion:
1. Mesh Size: Mesh openings should be square of nominal dimension of 76.2mm on the grid,
Other opening: 37.5x75mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x50mm, 100x100mm are all available.
2. Mesh Wire: Nominal wire diameter should be 3.0mm to 4.0mm, other wire from 2.5mm to 6mm can be
produced as request.
3. Standard Sizes: 2mx1mx1m, 2mx 1mx0.5m, 1mx1mx1m, 1mx1mx0.5m, 1.5m x1mx1m
4. Surface Treatment: 95% zinc 5% aluminum coating